Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Newcastle | Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission | Full Training | Luxury target based incentives | Award-winning Global Business | Flexible Office/Home Working Option | Career Progression
Looking to further your graduate/sales career and have your hard work rewarded?
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Frank Recruitment Group is looking for an ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Newcastle team in our global head office!
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in whatever they have done before. If you are financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing business with a group of like-minded people, Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) has the career you're looking for.
FRG is an award-winning, global leader for IT recruitment and over the past decade we have successfully positioned ourselves as the go-to global provider for specialists in cloud technology. We focus on niche product led industries exhibiting high growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed brand leader.
With TPG Growth as one of our major investors, who count Uber, Airbnb, and Spotify amongst its investment portfolio, which has enabled us to rapidly scale and continue our global expansion.
What will you do?
- Proactive candidate sourcing via various talent attraction methods
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What do we look for?
- Bachelor's degree would be desirable but not essential
- Relevant sales/recruitment experience (preferred)
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance, and positive attitude
What we require:
- Motivated/Goal Oriented
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Competitive personality with a desire to win!
- Financially driven and willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professionalism and perseverance
- Willing to fully invest yourself in the role
No previous experience is required as all recruitment consultants receive intensive training.
All our new consultants will enter the Go Beyond Development Pathway on day one, our intensive training programme will give you all of the sales training and mentoring you require to be successful in this career. The sales development programme covers business development, client and candidate management, contract negotiation, business to business sales and recruitment best practices.
- Industry-leading OTE
- Unmatched and uncapped commission
- 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Target-based incentives and rewards
Our other exciting incentives
- Structured career development plan to your next promotion
- Career progression based entirely upon your personal achievement
- Opportunity to become a team leader or manager within your first 2-3 years
- Industry-leading training throughout your career
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- International opportunities for work and travel
- All-expenses-paid vacation incentives
- Monthly company social events
- Fine dining in top restaurants for high achievers
- Global top biller bonus
Apply now and start your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in our Newcastle office.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
If you would like to learn more, contact:
E: (url removed)
T: (phone number removed) (Direct)
Trainee / Junior / Entry Level / Junior / Graduate / Associate / Bachelors / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant / BA / BSC / Degree / B2B / Business Development / Sales / Commission / Newcastle / Newcastle Upon Tyne / Durham / Darlington / South Shields / North Shields
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.