A sought after multidisciplinary design practice is looking for a dedicated Graduate Landscape Architect to join their team in their Birmingham studio. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate / Assistant Landscape Architect to join a forward thinking company with a number of significant and exciting projects.
As Graduate Landscape Architect you will be a vital part of the design team working on a wide range of projects giving you the opportunity to expand your experience in the industry and apply your creative skillset. You will be involved in all aspects of projects form concept and design stages through to completion as well as having support and training available to you if required.
The role of Graduate Landscape Architect gives the successful candidate and great opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills within Landscape Architecture as well as future prospects to progress their career within the industry.
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Involved in all aspects of projects form concept through to completion
- Working efficiently within the design team
- Producing concept design sketches utilising CAD Software / ArchiCAD in BIM
- Involved in landscape appraisals and LIVA's
- Working to set deadlines
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- LI member or working towards pathway to Chartership
- Minimum 1 years' experience in the industry
- Strong design skills and creative abilities
- Previous experience within the industry beneficial
- Confident using CAD software (ideally ArchiCAD)
- Abilities in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite beneficial
- Strong communication skills
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- £25,000 to £27,000 DOE
- Holiday 25 days + BH
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.