A brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Web Software Engineer, to join an industry-leading software company in Cambridge, offering the opportunity to work on a wide variety of web application projects using a diverse toolset.
This offers a brilliant footing for Graduates emerging from Universities; this company are well versed in starting Graduates and have an excellent track-record of training and mentoring top emerging tech talent.
Location – Cambridge (Initially remote, on-site once office reopens)
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 + healthcare + pension
- You must hold a 2:1 or 1st class degree in a technical or scientific subject from a highly regarded University
- Minimum of AAB at A Level (or international equivalent)
- Flair for HCI/UX Innovation
- You class yourself as a tech innovator and the idea of shaping products and suggesting new technologies really appeals
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies - this company believe in using the best tech for a project, so if you don't know a tech, you'll have the opportunity to learn it
- Enthusiastic with excellent problem-solving abilities
What the role offers:
- The chance to work on a diverse toolset on cutting-edge tech
- Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
- A good remuneration and benefits package
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia to industry and can offer you a wealth of support and advice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.