Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £25K - £27K
Position Type: Permanent
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a well-known multidisciplinary practice comprising Architects, Landscape Architects, Masterplanners and Interior Designers. With a diverse range of award-winning projects under our belt, in both the public and private sector, they offer services nationally and internationally from our four studios across the UK.
Due to an increased workload of new and exciting projects, we are offering an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Landscape Architect to become part of the creative and collaborative team in the Birmingham studio.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate creative and technical flair
- Have a strong “team player” ethic with awareness of client/contractor relationships
- Have experience in delivering projects
- Have an efficient approach to managing time to complete work to tight deadlines
- Have soft landscape/hard landscape technical knowledge and a passion for good design
- Be proficient in the use of Adobe and CAD software (our CAD platform is ArchiCAD on which training will be provided if required)
- Demonstrate excellent graphic, written and communication skills.
The minimum qualifications and requirements for this opportunity are:
- Landscape Architecture degree with a minimum of one year’s experience;
- Studying towards Chartership.
In return, we are able to offer a competitive salary, long-term career opportunities, a generous company benefits package and the opportunity to play an important role in the development of a growing landscape and urban design team.
- Salary is £25k to £27k for an exceptional candidate.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience.
- Working in the UK for a minimum of 1 year.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby for more information and apply!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.