The role will support the VP HR on a range of activities, supporting on project coordination, report preparation and data analysis.
You must be a recent graduate and ideally you will have experience or exposure to (HR) systems. You will be required to develop an understanding of SAP HR (Systems), as well as broader HR Information Systems and data analytics in order to interrogate and manipulate data which can in turn be used to identify the best solutions around a range of Business HR issues. The role also has a project focus to develop presentations and report updates in supporting the VP on the execution of change and organisation restructuring activities across Europe and EMEA and some travel may also be involved.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project co-ordination and preparation of presentation materials and reporting
- Work closely with the VP and senior HR stakeholders to collate and interpret HR data and make recommendations for improvements on HR e.g. absence, staff turnover, engagement, gender pay.
- Responsibility for aligning the HR Communication with the European Communication & Branding teams
- Support and coordinate data analysis and necessary actions for data adjustments/ corrections
- Carry out research into existing systems & Processes, creating project plans and preparing presentations, chasing data across the region and networking
- Coordinate between the European Regional HR Data Management team and country specific counterparts
- University Degree /Post degree in Business, HR, Business IT / Business Analytics or similar
- Some practical work experience ideally exposure to HR systems/projects
- Knowledge of project management with a high degree of IT capability, as well as being able to demonstrate strong analytical and structured thinking
- Strong presentation and communication skills on a technical and business level
- Experience of producing corporate presentations using MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Open-minded, hands-on-mentality, self-driven team player with strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- German language competence would be an advantage but not essential!
- Willingness to travel to Europe and EMEA, although this will be limited during current COVID restrictions
- the base for the role will be Sheffield and so you must be within easy commute. You must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.