Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant - North Manchester.
Are you looking to obtain a QTS in the future?
Have you recently graduated university and looking to make the next step in your career?
Have you recently completed one of your sports badges?
Do you have a passion for sport and to provide, engage and teach younger children?
Are you eager to assist with the teaching and learning of children?
Prospero Teaching are currently looking to recruit Sports graduates to work as a Teaching Assistant within a small Primary school in North Manchester. The role will include supporting students in Key Stage 1 and 2 who display challenging behaviour. You will use your sports knowledge to plan and deliver extra learning to the students to engage them within their learning.
- Work with students through interventions to enhance their learning.
- Use your sports experience to enhance their engagement.
- Provide opportunities within sports.
- Ideal opportunity for students looking to gain paid experience before a PGCE in 2021.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion to enhance the learning of their students.
- The knowledge to provide a safe learning environment for each student.
- A professional approach to handling difficult situations.
- Sports (BA Hons) degree - (or something similar)
- Enhanced DBS (clean and relevant) - Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching.
- Safeguarding certificate
- Passion for providing an education through sports and interventions.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we will offer you.
- Paid experience within the Education setting.
- Dedicated staff teams.
- A possible long term contract within the School.
- A commitment to supporting your professional development to the next stage of your career.
If this role would be of interest to you, please contact Liam, in the Manchester office on (phone number removed), alternatively, please send an up to date CV to (url removed)
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://(url removed)/
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://(url removed)/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://(url removed)/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend - https://(url removed)/recommend-a-friend/
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.