GRADUATE SURVEYOR | COMMERCIAL VALUATION
COMPETITIVE SALARY, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We have partnered with a national independent firm of commercial property agents and chartered surveyors to recruit for a graduate surveyor to join the Birmingham office. The firm have several offices across the UK and have a presence across all surveying disciplines and sectors.
This role specifically will be to join an established team and to report to a Head of Valuations, who is a leader in the industry.
The responsibilities include:
- Shadowing senior team members during property inspections, client meetings, pitches, tenant negotiations and strategy meetings.
- You will have the opportunity to develop skills across a range of areas including L&T, valuations and reporting.
To apply for this role you must be have the following:
- drive to complete the APC and become a MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- Confident, commercially astute
- Willing to be away overnight as business needs dictate; expenses will be paid.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Competent with Excel;
- Team player
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to (url removed) or call Daniah Williams MRICS (phone number removed).
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.