Graduate Engineer – Rotation scheme
A unique opportunity for a talented Computer Science / Engineering graduate to join a software and hardware company in Cambridge. This offers the opportunity to gain exposure on rotation to a variety of teams within the business – ranging from Software Engineering, Testing Technical Support, Software/Hardware Installations and more.
This role is ideal for anyone who wants a highly technical role, while gaining exposure to a wide array of technical teams, before moving into the area where they most flourish.
Location – Cambridge
Salary – £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Requirements for Graduate Engineer – rotation scheme
- You must hold a 2:1 or 1st class degree in a degree heavily relating to Computing – i.e. Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Achieved at least ABB at A Level (or equivalent UCAS points)
- Good Python programming knowledge
- Any knowledge surrounding Linux networking would be particularly beneficial
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to quickly pick-up new technologies
- Enthusiastic, have excellent problem-solving abilities and be keen to learn.
- Excellent communications skills
- Due to the nature of the work, you should be willing to travel internationally up to 10% of the time (post-Covid)
Responsibilities for Graduate Engineer – rotation scheme
The responsibilities will vary depending on the technical department you are working within, however could include:
- Developing, testing and support a range of cutting-edge communications software and hardware
- Python programming
- Supporting customers
- Installing communications devices in the field
- Ensure new software implementations are running smoothly
- Resolve issues
What the role offers:
- The chance to work on a varied and technically challenging role
- Working on much-needed communications software which is solving real-world issues
- The chance to travel to awesome destinations like the USA and Australia as part of your work
- A good remuneration and benefits package
If you would like to apply for this unique Graduate Engineering, supporting cutting edge machine-learning technology, then please send your CV!
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.