Salary : 24k
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Consultant to join a growing technology company. Extensive training will be provided for the successful Candidate.
My client is ideally looking for someone who is analytical with a background in either engineering or Maths.
* Undertaking operational risk assessments and reporting results.
* Attending risk workshops as the risk assessment process expert and recording meeting
* Writing or reviewing risk assessment reports for delivery to the client.
* Identifying and developing new business opportunities, writing or reviewing proposals,
project management, report writing and fee management.
* Liaising and building relationships with clients.
* Working to Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management Systems (ISO:9001,
ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001)
* Travelling to client sites (Subject to current restrictions) - (predominantly UK Sites)
* Any other duties as required
Essential requirements for this role:
* Extremely analytical and structured approach to work.
* Highly adaptable approach to work and ability to learn new tasks quickly
* Ability to understand complex theory and communicate the principals to others.
* Able to demonstrate proactive attitude.
* Self-motivated and proactive to ensure own and company goals are achieved.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Good communicator who is able to deal with variety of client cultures.
* Confidence in presenting and report
* A good Graduate or Post-degree qualifications in a technical field, preferably Engineering,
Mathematics or Computing.
* More than one year's work experience within an analytical role.
* Experience of the rail industry.
* Knowledge of risk assessment.
* Experience of working to ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.