English Graduate - Teaching Assistant
Required January - Newham
We are currently looking for graduates to work within long term roles as well as flexible daily roles. We have various teaching assistant roles which are starting in September as well as lots of day to day roles to suit graduates who would like flexibility with their work.
About the role:
- Starting ASAP
- Based within Newham or Tower Hamlets
- Paid between £70-£80 per day
- Working with students 1:2:1 or within small groups
- Long term and flexible daily work is available
Why register with empowering learning?
- Leading recruiters within the education sector
- We can offer a dedicated team to help you secure work
- We can offer CPD training regularly in house
- Competitive daily rates
- Work with a range of local schools across Secondary, Primary and SEND
About the graduate:
- Must have a English related degree 2:1 of above
- Passion for education
- Available ASAP or by Easter 2021
- Previous experience in mentoring/tutoring but this is not essential
- Local to Tower Hamlets/Newham
If the above would be of interest then please do apply, if you have any further questions please contact (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.