Salary: Up to 22K per annum
Sheffield - South Yorkshire
As a member of the Support team, your role will be to provide a comprehensive support service to a wide range of customers. This service includes duties such as ensuring that all issues that customers raise to the support desk are investigated in full and resolved within a timely manner, whether this be through the ticketing system or via a call directly to the support line. As well as this you will be responsible for locating potential bugs that are reported by customers and developing solutions to these where possible. After successfully passing the probationary period, candidates will be provided with a flexible working environment, with the freedom to work remotely if desired.
• Provide a consistent and professional service which supports the delivery of business plans.
• Work collaboratively as a member of the Technical Support team to ensure the needs of the customer are always put first.
• Contribute to positive change, supporting new ways of working within the team, including supporting work outside of your own functional area and/or team.
• Provide a visible and proactive service, developing credibility and trust with our wide customer base.
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance service delivery and customer experience.
• Ensure the appropriate escalation of issues and areas of concern to the relevant manager.
• Work with other team members on the delivery of identified objectives.
• Out of Hours emergency support as part of a structured on/off rota system.
• Achieved a 2.1 or higher in relevant Degree.
• Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written, including high standards of literacy.
• Basic understanding of PHP, MySQL and HTML5.
• Basic understanding of Data Connectivity, Networking and IT.
• Ability to receive feedback and criticism, then apply this constructively to your personal development.
• Ability to work independently, and within a team structure.
• Basic understanding of Linux via a Command Line Interface (CLI).
• Basic understanding of Asterisk.
• Basic understanding of PBX based telephony systems.
• Experience working within a customer service/care role.
• Experience using the Zendesk support desk environment
What you get:
• Salary: up to 22k per annum
• A happy work environment.
• Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry
• Further education and training to enhance your skillset
• A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
• A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
• A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that they are achieving.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.