A brand-new opportunity has been created within one of my Financial Services clients based in the centre of Birmingham, for a recent graduate to join their business on initially a temporary basis for a period of 3 months. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Treasury and be responsible for daily reconciliations of client accounts. You can expect a salary of between £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Please only apply if you are available immediately.
Reconciliations Assistant brief:
- Daily bank reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Production of reports based on the bank statements
- Ensure postings are made within the companies guidelines
- Production of reports around system reconciliation
- Have obtained a financial services degree i.e. Economics, Mathematics
- Proficient user of Excel (VLOOKUPS, sumifs and pivot tables)
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Analytically minded, forward thinking with lots of enthusiasm
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.