TimePlan Education are working exclusively with a two form entry Primary School in the borough of Ealing that are seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their thriving team.
** Graduate Teaching Assistant
** Full Time
** Feb 2021 Start
** £75-£90 p/d
You will be working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant supporting a Year 5 mixed ability class. You will be required to provide 1:1 support, carry out targeted interventions and cover the class when the class teacher has to leave or when the teacher is completing PPA time.
A friendly primary that It is renowned for its positive and welcoming attitude and has received a 'Good' grade from Ofsted. It is well resourced to support both SEN and EAL students and is often oversubscribed due to popularity. Through a structured programme of skill development, shared expertise and unrelenting support, the school produces 'Outstanding' teachers and has achieved a well-deserved 'Training School' status. Thanks to a long-term vision for the school from the SLT and PTA, the school benefits from some truly exciting educational and sporting facilities including music hall.
- A hard-working experienced graduate who has at least received a 2:1 in your degree and already held a school-based position
- An enthusiastic graduate who can demonstrate outstanding subject knowledge and passion for education
- You must be able to confidently and effectively support student who are lower attaining, including those who have Dyslexia on a 1:1 and small group basis
- You must have a personable character who is easily approachable and a caring character
- You must possess a good grasp of the English Language and be an effective communicator and an infectiously enthusiastic manner.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.