Salary: £22-25k (OTE)
A people orientated organisation, our client has an Investors in People award to prove it and they are renowned within the construction industry thanks to their comprehensive product range.
They are looking for top graduate talent to join their team in an independent, autonomous role. You will help to supply the very best landscaping materials to the domestic and commercial markets. A field-based, customer centric role, the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, taking their influencing skills to clients directly. Regularly meeting with customers, you will be equally as comfortable meeting with them on a one to one basis as you would be delivering presentations to a group of clients.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £22,000-25k
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Company car
- An outgoing atmosphere with plenty of socials
- Manage the specification sales process throughout major infrastructure projects
- Work on large scale projects with top-level architects and local authorities
- Meet with key customer groups to develop awareness of the product range and secure additional revenue
- Develop rapport with existing clients face to face in your region to upsell services
- Liaise with diverse clients including landscape architects and local authorities to ensure our client stays front of mind at all times
- Educated to degree level
- Have a full U.K. driving license
- Ambitious with a strong desire for progression
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.