Graduate Electronics Engineer required for a machine vision manufacturer based in Leicester. They are looking for an enthausitic graduate who has profound knowledge within; electrical, electronic computing and software.
Graduate Electronics Engineer Position Overview
- Provide system support remotely and commission systems prior to shipment
- Some technical application and sales work with clients
- Demonstration of test equipment before project design
- Demonstration and sample testing will be on purpose built equipment within the client's premises, using customer's designs and samples.
Graduate Electronics Engineer Position Requirements
- A degree within; Electrical, Electronic, Computing or Software degree is essential
- Excellent Electronic, PC and IT capability is a key requirement
- Must be willing to travel for work in the UK and Worldwide
- Work experience within manufacturing, machine vision and general engineering companies prior is desirable but not essential
- Software knowledge is essential
- Good customer facing skills and communication
- Commutable distance of Leicester
- A full UK driving license is desirable
Graduate Electronics Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Expectations - £20,000 to £25,000- dependent upon experience
- Full time, 37.5 hour week at both the office and customer sites
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.