On behalf of a client based in Birmingham, Eden Brown are looking for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join a multi-award-winning multidisciplinary practice comprising of Architects, Landscape Architects, Masterplanners and Interior Designers. My client has several offices across the UK and work on a National and International scale with a diverse range of award-winning projects under their belt, within the public and private sector.
The company has a fantastic reputation supporting their employees career development, with a strong track record progressing individuals through the business, alongside an excellent staff retention rate and great work to be involved in.
The ideal candidate:
* Capable of demonstrating creative and technical flair
* A strong "team player" ethic with awareness of client/contractor relationships
* Experience in delivering projects
* An efficient approach to managing time to complete work to tight deadlines
* Have soft landscape/hard landscape technical knowledge and a passion for good design
* Proficiency in the use of Adobe and CAD software (our CAD platform is ArchiCAD on which training will be provided if required)
* Demonstrate excellent graphic, written and communication skills.
The minimum requirements:
* Landscape Architecture degree with a minimum of one year's experience
* Studying towards Chartership.
The salary on offer will be paying up to £27000 with a generous company benefits package alongside excellent long-term career opportunities.
Interviews will be taking place at the earliest convenience with an immediate start available.
For further information, please contact Elliot at Eden Brown on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.