Think Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Air Quality Consultant who wants to work for an established NEC Top 100 Consultancy with multiples offices across the country. They are entrusted by a diverse range of public and private sector Clients to deliver increasingly complex and challenging projects across the UK.
Throughout the current pandemic they have continued to grow despite the adverse market conditions. They are looking for Air Quality Consultant to join their team in Manchester.
- Involvement at all stages in the planning cycle from feasibility through to master planning, planning application support and discharge of planning condition
- You will be expected to get Involve in some strategic advice an asset management services.
- Site monitoring and reporting
- Client liaison
Candidates must have:
- Successful candidate will have a relevant experience in air quality or environmental sciences related degree
- An appropriate Masters degree and membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management is desirable
- At least 2 years of experience is highly desirable
- Project management experience also highly desirable
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays on top
- Cashback medical cover
- Long service rewards
If you're a graduate or experienced Air Quality Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career, then please get in touch with Think Recruitment for a confidential chat - (phone number removed) or apply below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.