GRADUATE ROLE - Supply Chain
Fantastic, sought after employer based in West Kent are currently seeking switched on graduates to join them, with opportunity to train in a supporting role and develop. Full training and development will be provided throughout your career.
The ideal person will be;
- A graduate in Supply Chain, Business or similarly related subject - we can only consider graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Have excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Be confident and enthusiastic
- Be highly organised with an excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical with a strong commercial acumen
- Proficient using Excel
This is a rare opportunity locally for an ambitious graduate looking to make their mark!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.