An exciting opportunity for a Graduate .NET Developer to join a modern, forward thinking and well established company. Our client, based near Warrington, is looking for the exceptional. The client uses all the latest technology and state they always make their staff the number one priority. You will be working alongside the best Developers in the local area, in a dynamic team that constantly strives for excellence in everything they do.
To apply for the Graduate .Net Developer position, you will have an inside out knowledge of core .NET and C# and will possess the ability to learn anything new very quickly. The Graduate .Net Developer will be working in cross functional small teams and therefore must thrive in these environments and be willing to have their thoughts challenged and problem solve in innovative ways. You should come from Computer Science degree background or equivalent having achieved a 1st and must have completed a 12 month placement.
This is a fantastic opportunity and the successful candidate will be well rewarded with a great working environment, above average salary, holidays and benefits package.
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm flex can start between 8am and 9:30am
Key Responsibilities :-
· Work in small, cross – functional teams across several different platforms which include various web services supporting the business.
· You will be involved in the following areas; handling orders, licensing, management of software releases, financial reporting and the CMS hosting the blog and the Daily Swig.
· Practice full – blooded Agile, with pair programming, TDD, obsession with outstanding quality, rapid release cycles and regular team retrospectives.
· Share and develop your knowledge with other high-performing developers.
· Be up to date with the latest web security threats and how to resolve issues, ensuring that the companies own security posture ius as strong as possible.
Essential Skills :-
· Ability to work effectively in small teams
· An in depth knowledge of core .Net and C#
· Collaborate with in house – researchers to understand domain requirements.
· Ability to problem solve and have thoughts challenged, understand there is more than 1 perspective on any problem
· Knowledge of the following tooling would be beneficial – Jetbrainsm Rider, xUnit, git, NuGet, TeamCity, Docker and various AWS services
· 3 A Levels at A grade
· First Class Degree
· Must have completed a 12 month placement
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.