An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Java Developer to join a modern, forward thinking and well established company. Our client, based near Warrington, is looking for the exceptional. The client uses all the latest technology and state they always make their staff the number one priority. You will be working alongside the best Developers in the local area, in a dynamic team that constantly strives for excellence in everything they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity and the successful candidate will be well rewarded with a great working environment, above average salary, holidays and benefits package.
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm flex can start between 8am and 9:30am
Key Responsibilities :-
· Work in small, cross – functional teams on the desktop and enterprise software products
· Use of Agile, with pair programming, TDD, obsession with quality, rapid release cycles and frequent team retrospectives.
· Learn from and share knowledge with a close-knit group of high performing individuals
· Solve unusual and difficult problems in innovative ways
Essential Skills :-
· Ability to work effectively in small teams
· An in depth knowledge of Java
· Collaborate with in house – researchers to understand domain requirements.
· Ability to problem solve and have thoughts challenged, understand there is more than 1 perspective on any problem
· Knowledge of tooling – IntelliJ IDEA, Junit, Mockito, git, Gradle, TeamCity, Docker and various AWS services
· 3 A Levels at A grade
· First Class Degree
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.