Premier Recruitment (S.E) has a privilege to work on behalf of prestigious client to recruit a dynamic and driven Graduate Product Development Scientist with 2-3 years of post graduate experience for fast growing, market leading pharmaceutical company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful team, to progress fast and learn many new skills. 12 month contract with a view of going permanent.
As part of the assigned projects, the Product Development Scientist participates in the development of new In Vitro Diagnostics products and / or the technological improvement of existing products, from the feasibility phase to the launch phase, in compliance with the design requirements and the procedures of the Quality System.
- Participates in the various phases of the product development process, within the scope of the tasks assigned by the Team Manager;
- Keeps the Team Manager and team Technical Experts updated on the progress of the assigned activities, both from a technical point of view and on compliance with the timing of progress;
- Guarantees completion, availability of the product documentation relating to the assigned activities;
- Collaborate in technical analysis in case of complaints and / or non-compliant performance trends;
- Collaborate in the definition and testing phase of new raw materials / technological innovations of products and processes;
- Troubleshoot any issues arising from existing products;
- To assist in creation of process design specifications and conduct appropriate studies to establish and demonstrate that the process meets its pre-determined processing specification;
- Carries out activities in the various phases of the project according to current laws, internal regulations (SOP), and external and internal Quality regulations;
- To be responsible for preparation of GMP manufacturing campaigns in accordance with project timelines;
- Respond to technical enquiries as required;
- To work in conjunction with Health and Safety and Operations management to ensure COSSH and risk assessments are completed for all new products entering process scale up.
- Honours degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical, Biomolecular Science or related life science discipline is essential;
- Previous laboratory experience would be advantageous but not essential;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team;
- Good IT skills - most notably working experience of MS Office.
If you are interested please apply or contact directly Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment (S.E)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.