My Client is passionate about our work, customers, people and our culture. They are world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science, PET/Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Safety sectors
As part of the Sales team, you will be the product specialist for our life sciences range, which includes a growing range of microplate readers, cell imaging systems and general lab equipment. Your role will involve working with customers across the academic, pharma and biotech industry to understand their needs and provide solutions from our products.
In this position you will also work closely with other departments to develop the product customer base, increasing awareness of your products and providing an excellent overall customer experience. You will be provided with a company car, laptop and mobile phone to assist you in your role.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows both with colleagues and individually.
- Maintaining and increasing face to face customer interaction with efficient planning and appointment management
- Keeping customer records accurate and up to date using the Company CRM regularly, including brief reports of all visits
- Securing new business for our life sciences range of partner products with organisations across your UK territory
- Achieving and growing total revenue consistent with company and individual goals
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate.
- Be an excellent and influential communicator
- You’ll need a Science degree – life sciences based is preferable
- Have a Full UK drivers licence and comfortable with extensive travel
- Have a high level of self-organisation with a proactive approach to the role
- Have a good telephone manner
This role is also open to a Graduate who is looking to start their career in a Scientific Sales Role
Investors in People Silver accreditation placed them in the top 25% of organisations and found that ‘98% of their team believe that it is a great place to work’.
Benefits such as our annual Center Parcs trip for all staff and their families has been identified as a particular highlight in the year. For all employees, they aim to create a positive work environment, full of collaborating teams who naturally demonstrate the values in which the company were built on that are just as important to them today:
- Passionate and Driven
- Everyone is accountable
- Respectful and Inclusive
- Family Atmosphere
- Customer focused
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.