KAG Recruitment are currently seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer to join our client, a growing business who develops solutions for the construction industry and therefore an interest in construction is key. You will work with construction products and systems, develop understanding of how they work and use this to develop and automate. Full training on software development will be provided.
Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Upto 30k DOE
Purpose of the role:
As the successful candidate, you will work with our team to deliver projects and development works in line with company targets and requirements. You will work within a group of companies providing solutions for the construction sector covering the UK, European and, to a lesser extent, global markets. You will be supported by the Company’s directors to learn about the technologies and solutions they use and also the wider industry they service. You will be expected to add value to the business by driving improvements.
- You will develop code to supplement the company’s growing range of applications.
- Maintain existing applications & support existing applications.
- Assist in administering the smooth running of the company’s contractual obligations.
- Work with construction designers and engineers to develop solutions to complex problems.
- You will be quick to learn and keen to get involved in every aspect of the company.
- You will work well both independently and as part of a team and grow to be confident in representing the company’s interests when meeting with clients and other parties involved in the development process.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 classification in an Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering, you will also hold A-Level or equivalent at grades A-C in Maths & Science.
- You will have a strong interest in IT and/or development.
- You will be able to take ownership of your work and ensure that deadlines are met, working both independently and as part of the wider team.
If you are looking to join an expanding exciting business where you will work closely with the senior management team, then please contact KAG Recruitment to discuss further.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.