Graduate Social Media Executive -Manchester
£Competitive plus Bonus
Monday to Friday
TopQuote is a well established business that offers a fast-paced, evolving work environment with lots to learn and room to progress.
The primary focus for this role is to assist with various marketing initiatives that aim to develop and increase our social media presence and ensure social advertising effectiveness.
You will be assisting the Digital Marketer with content creation and reporting material, including but not restricted to: Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, YouTube and Instagram. The role is carried out in support of the overall marketing strategy and goals.
This involves closely liaising with the MD and Digital Marketer to ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with our brand identity along with key KPIs for driving traffic to the website and increase sales.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Collaboratively working with third parties to help develop our digital strategy.
- Ability to comply with a consistent tone across all social media platforms that’s innkeeping with the brand.
- Create engaging and relevant content for both paid and organic posts.
- Develop and grow our social media audience.
- Be aware of emerging trends and developments within the industry.
- Develop and execute a content calendar plan and then adapt accordingly in line with success of campaigns being ran.
- Have a strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager (across FB and Instagram).
- Generate and organise the tracking and analytics for ROI across all social campaigns.
Working with the team:
• Understands and communicates effectively, to achieve the goals of the organisation
• Utilises self-motivation and initiative
• You should be confident communicating with stakeholders across a range of digital platforms and have demonstrable marketing experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.