Gibson Hollyhomes is a boutique family-led recruitment agency with offices in Manchester City Centre and Leeds City Centre. Due to expansion, we have a number of trainee recruitment consultant vacancies available recruiting in each of our teams: legal; professional services; accountancy & finance; and sales & service. Our training scheme will allow you to work across all of the practice areas offering guidance and hands-on experience through the company.
You will be working towards a structured training programme where you will learn how to work with both clients and candidates. The role is very financially rewarding and comes with opportunities to progress and further your career.
What you will learn:
- How to interview candidates
- How to advertise and market vacancies
- How to generate leads to follow up
- How to overcome objections
- Negotiation skills
- Offer management
- Business development
- Supporting the existing team
- Establishing the needs of both clients and candidates
- Developing and maintaining relationships both over the phone, virtually and face to face when able
- Business development activities to convert new business including making sales calls, following leads, chasing adverts
- Sourcing candidates for available vacancies using various methods
- Networking on social media platforms
- You will be confident, articulate and enthusiastic
- You are eager to learn and looking for a career
- You will have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of people
Training & Progression:
We offer a full training plan with regular updates and reviews, so you have all the essential skills you need to be successful in the role. As well as this you will receive a dedicated mentor from day one who will be there to support you on a daily basis.
We also offer a clear progression path, with regular reviews and appraisals to help you with your objectives to achieve your next step up.
Supportive and Social Environment
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.