Graduate Architectural Technologist – Residential projects – Cambridge – Salary Circa £22,000
Fancy working for a medium sized, well established practice on a good range of residential projects?
If you want to work at a company who really value their staff, are family friendly and enjoy their what they do, please get in touch!
About the company?
With 3 offices across the UK and another in Europe this practice is now looking to complement their residential team with a Graduate Architectural Technologist, ideally with residential and Revit experience – does this sound like you?
Having established themselves in the UK over the last 70 years, you could be working on a huge range of large and small, exciting projects, making every day a school day. With their core principles revolving around sustainable design and work enjoyment, this diverse practice is looking for a Graduate Technologist who loves their work, is willing to learn and can bring plenty of enthusiasm along with them.
Not only can they expose you to a good range of residential projects, but they can also assist you with chartership to CIAT. They have several CIAT qualified Technologists in the Cambridge office who can assist you and sign off on your work.
BIM is a huge part of their work and they are specifically using Revit for most of their projects – an understanding of the software would be a huge benefit. Experience either gained through university or project work.
What they want from the successful Graduate Architectural Technologist?
- Qualified with an Architectural Technologist CIT degree
- An understanding of both AutoCAD and Revit
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- The desire to work on mainly residential projects, ideally with some experience
What can they offer the successful Graduate Architectural Technologist?
- Support towards chartership
- A variety of projects, both large and small
- Career progression within a flourishing and established practice
- The chance to work on projects across the country
- Sound progression routes in terms of your technical abilities
- The chance to get out and about on site to see the buildings you are designing
- A fun and sociable working environment
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Graduate Architectural Technologist position, please apply via the website or call for a preferential application – Job reference KNKR30
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.