Graduate Engineer needed for a highly reputable defence consultancy company based in Berkshire who have great opportunity for a graduate engineer with a desire to learn, develop and contribute to a specialist consultancy supporting UK Defence.
As you progress through the Graduate Scheme, you will develop skills and gain knowledge relating to
the processes of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) / Supportability Engineering. There will be
opportunities to travel and attend meetings at customer sites across the UK.
The successful Graduate Engineer candidate must have:
- Qualified to degree level (2:1 or above) in Mechanical Engineering or Systems Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Able to achieve SC level UK security clearance
- UK Driving Licence
It is desirable that Graduate Engineers have:
- Maths A-Level or equivalent
- Understanding of MS Excel analysis techniques
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
What can a Graduate Engineer can expect to get out of the opportunity:
- An excellent opportunity to build subject matter expertise
- Hands-on experience of the IT Service Management and Defence technology sectors
- Client engagement experience and development of consulting skills
- Variety of experiences to help you shape your future career
- Industry recognised training and certification
- Supportive working culture and team ethos
- Opportunity for limited UK travel
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.