Job Profile for Graduate Landscape Architect - DW(phone number removed)
Our client, an environmental consultancy are seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect to join their expanding team. This consultancy specialise within landscape, environmental and urban regeneration projects based in Edinburgh. Our client are seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect with an interest in the design and delivery of a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects, including sustainably led urban regeneration/ public realm/ streetscape/ civic space/ greenspace, parks & campus design throughout Scotland.
Working in our clients head office, as part of our Landscape Design Team, they are seeking an individual with excellent communication and graphic skills, real design flair and commitment, who brings enthusiasm and a 'can-do' approach. Their workload is interesting and challenging. They lead a wide range of projects supporting regeneration and sustainable placemaking; delivered through innovative approaches to design, consultation and engagement. Their workload extends from feasibility studies/ design strategies/ concept designs through to detailed/ technical design & construction.
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Producing technical designs for a variety of projects
- Working with design programmes such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe
- Working collaboratively on design projects with a design team
- Working on projects across the Landscape Architecture & Design sector
- Estimating set projects
- Working closely with clients
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Working towards or achieved chartership with the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
- 1-2 years experienced in the industry
- Strong graphic and design flair
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office, InDesign and Photoshop
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Full support for current WFH needs LI Pathway to Chartership
- Equal Opportunities Employer
- Internal and external professional training and CPD
- Professional development and future career advancement in a busy award-winning design team
- Competitive salary (£28,000 - £32,000 DOE)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.