Finance Graduate Role!
£18,000 - £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist in the Settlements department to further support growth of the Bank. We are looking for a dynamic team player who is adaptable and prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within a rapidly developing business. Working on your own initiative and across a variety of different business areas you will have experience of delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team whilst maintaining exceptional levels of quality, professionalism and at all times.
You will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the business as it enters the next stage of growth
• Inputting/processing /authorising payments
• Carrying out investigations
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• General database maintenance.
• Provide back-office support and service on banking operations.
• Responsible for processing of Customer Transactions: BACS, CHAPS, and International Payments.
• Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
• Inputting Treasury settlements
• FX and Money Markets deposits
• Carrying out Payment investigations
• Processing payments.
Key skills / Experience:
• Relevant experience within a Back office / administration office environment.
• Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
• A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
• A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
• Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
• Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
• Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
Please call Leanne or Lily on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.