· Exciting Field Sales role for recent graduate
· Receive full sales training, develop strong relationships with clients
· £25k basic salary, full UK driving license necessary
The Role: Joining as a graduate field sales trainee, you will cover your own 'patch' containing several independent retailers, garden centres and farm shops. It will be your responsibility to build and develop relationships with the managers of these outlets, selling into them as well as educating on products, merchandising and more. It is role best suited to a confident relationship builder, suited to adapting to conversations with a variety of stakeholders.
The Company: A brand leader that turned over £250 million last year, this company provide gardening, pet and environmental products to thousands of consumers worldwide. As they continue their rapid growth, they are expanding the sales team by taking on a recent graduate in Perth, Scotland.
As a Graduate Field Sales Trainee, who are you?
· You are a recent graduate, having finished university in the last 0-2 years
· You are a strong relationship builder, keen to develop in a field sales role
· You are open to learning! We don't expect you to have all the answers at the start, it is key for a candidate to be committed to their training and development
· You have a full UK driving license, as it is a field sales role
· You are ready to name your company car!
The package for this graduate role:
· £25,000 basic salary
· 10% OTE bonus
· Professionally accredited sales training
· Company car (Golf)
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.