Do you want to join the '56th best mid-sized company to work for in the UK'?
Are you a graduate who's keen to develop their career in sales?
Perhaps you're looking for a role which will challenge you to be the best you can be?
For over a decade, durhamlane has accelerated demand and revenue generation for some of the most iconic tech firms, finance and professional services businesses from across the globe. We are excited to work with companies such as Northumbria University, Konica Minolta, PwC plus many more!
We have an amazing open plan and modern office based in Newcastle upon Tyne, with a diverse and talented team of over 100 employees. We have continued to grow exponentially over the last 12 months, winning clients from across the globe.
We have a strong culture and our people are at the heart of that; you will often here #OneTeamOneApproach around our office. We live and breathe our core values and believe in investing in our people. We are very proud to have been recently named ‘56th Best Mid-Sized Company to work for in the UK’, as well as ‘9th Best Marketing & Media Company to work for’ and ‘14th Best Company to work for in the North East!’
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £21k
- Opportunity to advance salary to £26k
- Regular salary reviews
- Discounts off retails, restaurants, holidays
- Discounts off gym memberships
- Fantastic B2B sales training programme
- Access to online learning content
- Coaching, mentoring and development opportunities
- Social events throughout the year
- Team building days out
- Well-being service with access to GP
- Refer a friend scheme
- Mentor programme
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Remote working options
What you'll be doing?
- Generate leads and build relationships with prospective clients through varied techniques such as cold calling, emails and LinkedIn
- Represent our clients in a professional manner
- Conduct research into target markets to understand prospective customer needs
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline utilising relevant CRM systems
- Qualify sales opportunities using our 'selling at a higher level' methodology
- Set up meetings between clients and prospective customers
- Liaise with clients in catch up calls and virtual meetings to provide updates and feedback on projects and target markets
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs & targets
What we're looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Customer facing experience is beneficial i.e. retail / hospitality
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to build effective relationships at every level
- Keen problem-solver
- Eager to learn and a strong desire to succeed
- Hard working & passionate
durhamlane is an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications regardless of sex, race, disability, age or religion.
If you think you've got what it takes, then get in touch!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.