Our Client a Commercial Insurance Broker with a rich history and an incredible legacy is looking to recruit a new Graduate to join their Entertainment and Sport Account Handling team.
No prior Insurance experience is required. Full training will be provided as well as learning 'on the job' from day one.
As a Graduate Insurance Account Handler, following completion of training, you will be providing an excellent service to Clients across the Entertainment and Sports industries.
- Providing exceptional service to Clients and advising on a range of Commercial Insurance products
- Creating accurate and timely documentation for all the Clients Insurance policies
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Clients and Insurers
What's in it for you?
- A salary of £20,000-£22,000.
- Sponsorship to complete your Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualification
- Fantastic career progression - leading to more Client facing roles
- A Graduate from any discipline, although Business-related subject would be preferred. Degree (2.2 or better)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Attention to detail
To apply for our Graduate Insurance Account Handler role simply apply with your CV and one of our Consultants will be in touch to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.