Growing power systems consultancy with an excellent reputation within the renewable energy sector requires a recent graduate (or equivalent) in electrical engineering or electrical and electronic engineering to join their happy team. This is an ideal role for someone looking to develop within the field of power systems and high voltage (HV) design.
The company works on renewable energy schemes, with a focus on grid connection at 11kV, 33kV and 132kV.
- Carrying out electrical measurements and assessments on site
- Analysing findings
- Producing earthing system designs and studies
- Using software, such as AutoCAD and CDEGS
In time, the position will also encompass design of new connections to the power network for renewable energy sites.
- Degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering or electrical and electronic engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD and CDEGS (desirable)
- Driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer with excellent communication and problem solving skills to forge a career in the power industry with a busy and well-thought of company.
Apply to Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.