Job: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Boyd Recruitment are currently recruiting a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for a principal M&E contractor who are leading the way in the provision of building services. This role would be suitable for a graduate engineer who is keen to move their career forward in contracting as part of a growing team.
An immediate start is available for the correct candidate.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading M&E Contractors working near Glasgow City Centre.
- Document control & paperwork management including RAMS
- Attending site meetings updating on the progress of the site
- Assisting with the management of subcontractors
The Successful candidate will be:
- Degree Qualified in a Mechanical Engineering related subject
- Capable of assisting senior engineers on high value projects
- Looking to start their career in Mechanical contracting.
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Overtime after 39 hours at Time and a half
- 52 Hour week: Monday – Thursday 12 hours, Friday – 6 Hours
If the above sounds of interest and you are ready to embark on your next Mechanical Engineer role then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply for this position attaching an up-to-date CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.