A growing distribution business is looking for a confident and driven Graduate Sales Executive to join their team at their successful and fast-paced location in Southampton. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to kick-start a successful career within a major UK group of specialist distributors. With a group turnover exceeding £1 billion and an undeniable reputation within the sector, roles within this group are highly sought after by industry professionals. Rewards, autonomy and development form the basis of their people-focused company culture.
In this Graduate Sales Executive role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and B2B clients
- Making proactive calls and spotting opportunities to grow the business
- Working closely with the external sales team to pinpoint and implement specific strategies to achieve sales targets
- Providing quotations for new and existing customers with competitive pricing and support
- Negotiating with suppliers to maximise margin
- Entertaining customers at events including Club Wembley, curry nights and an exclusive corporate golf membership
- Working hours are 8.30-17.00 Monday-Thursday and 8.30-16.00 on Fridays
As a Graduate Sales Executive you'll receive:
- A starting salary between £22,000 - £24,000
- Uncapped annual bonus
- On-going training and development
- Team-focused, social working environment with regular team-building nights out
- Unique, industry-leading progression opportunities
To be successful in this Graduate Sales Executive role, you should be:
- A confident and outgoing graduate
- Motivated by success
- A great communicator with the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience within sales / customer service would be advantageous
If you think you have what it takes, apply today to find out more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.