Graduate Land Acquisition Surveyor - Glasgow
£22000- £24000 + Benefits
A successful and well-respected surveying and planning consultancy who work across the telecom sector with over 500 employees UK wide are actively recruiting for a Graduate Land Acquisition Surveyor. The ideal candidate will come from a string academic background and have done a degree and/ or masters in a Built Environment (Town Planning, Estate Management, Property Management, Urban Design)
Not only will you be joining a well-established and reputable company, you will receive a fantastic benefits package that will include : Company pension scheme, company health care, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, ongoing training and development opportunities and much more so apply now!
Other duties will include:
- Identifying and sourcing sites for acquisition (land or building) by reaching out to landowners and developers on behalf of network operators
- Working and communicating effectively alongside the planning team.
- Identifying where you can upsell on existing land or property e.g. 4G to 5G
- Negotiating leases between all parties such as site owners, selected sites and clients
- Assisting in the submission of planning applications and client reporting
Graduate Land Acquisition Surveyor Role Requirements:
- Ideally have a degree and/or masters in a Built Environment e.g. Town Planning, Urban Design, property Management or Estate Management
- Business Management degrees will be considered
- Land Acquisition or Land Management modules will be considered as part of a degree
- Brilliant communication and negotiating skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Geeta Gill at Penguin Recruitment on (phone number removed), or alternatively email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Similar Job Titles: Graduate Land Acquisition Surveyor, Trainee Land Acquisition Surveyor, Land Acquisition Surveyor, Building Acquisition Surveyor, Graduate Business Management, Graduate Property Management, Graduate Estate Management, Graduate Town Planning, Graduate Urban Designs
Commutable Locations: Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Stirling, Livingston, Paisley, Falkirk
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.