Would you like to be part of one of the UK’s largest digital transformation projects? Are you looking to further develop your skills within project/chance management? Do you want to work somewhere where your passion and contribution makes a real difference to people’s lives?
Due to continued growth and success of the business, our client is looking for a Graduate Project Coordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis, to support them on the rollout of a new business platform.
Full training provided, and clear progression opportunity.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Graduate Project Coordinator to join their growing team. You will be part of a successful team and your work will have a huge impact and contribution to the UK's leading programme within social care. Our client is HUGE on progression and there is a real opportunity to advance in your career and get diverse experience including strong project management and change management skills. Last year alone, there were 19 internal promotion within the team, and in this role, you will be given a clearly defined Pathway to develop within you career.
Day to Day Activities:
- Driving forward the new rollout of a new business system, but also to support the businesses ongoing Digital Transformation.
- Be the face of transformation and work with a diver range of stakeholders
- Work as part of a fast-paced dynamic team
- Responsible for ensuring the end users are aligned and consistently working in line with expectations during the rollout phases of any project
- Ensuring deadlines and milestones are achieved.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Transformation being implemented and all related systems
- Stakeholder management skills, from a client or customer facing background
- Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Have a desire to progress quickly within a role, and a keenness to learn new skills and ways of working.
- Having an understanding of project & change management is ideal but not essential.
- This is a national role where you will be away from home in the week with overnight stays
- Full UK Driving License required
- All travel, accommodation and food paid for
- Up to £30,000 Per Annum
- Rapid progression opportunities
- Strong training and development
- Your birthday off!
- Discount across retail & entertainment venues
- Remote Working
- Company Events
This Graduate Implementation Specialsit vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg(phone number removed))
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.