Fabulous Graduate HR and Recruitment Administrator required!
Birmingham City Centre
Bell Cornwall Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate HR / Recruitment Administrator to join a well known business in central Birmingham. The focus of this job is to provide high quality Recruitment and HR administrative assistance to the Human Resources Team. There will be an emphasis on recruitment and HR record management. Therefore, this role would suit an individual who has a genuine passion for recruitment/ human resources.
- Provide recruitment administration support
- Create and organise all recruitment advertising, internally and externally
- Liaise with different departments to create job descriptions
- Preparation of interview packs
- Ensuring the personnel files are up-to-date
- Creating and sending offer letters and contracts
- Chasing relevant new starter checks that are required for an employee to start
- Supporting the HR Team with all ad hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate:
- Strong administration skills with a good understanding of the recruitment process
- Confident in setting and prioritising their own work agenda
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude
If you think this Recruitment / HR role based in Birmingham City Centre is right for you, apply now!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.