Graduate Building Services Engineer - Birmingham
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Building Services Engineer to join their well-established Building Services Design and Management firm. The firm have over 25 years' experience delivering design and technical support across the Commercial, Healthcare, Leisure, Public and Educational sectors.
To be considered for this Graduate Building Services Engineer role you will have:
- Degree or Master's in building services engineering or mechanical/electrical engineering or similar
- Understanding of mechanical or electrical building services engineering
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux, Relux, AMTECH software
- Full clean UK driving license (desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Membership of CIBSE (Desirable)
Working as a Graduate Building Services Engineer you will:
- Support with projects for internal and external clients
- Assist with drawings, reports, and specifications
- Support suppliers and contractors
- Understand the use of sustainable design
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, and 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.