Opportunity for a graduate electronics engineer to join an established business who were the original technology pioneers in their industry. You will work as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team contributing to the development and maintaining the sustainability of the company's products from an electronics perspective.
This is an excellent chance for a graduate in the field of electronic engineering to develop their skills while working with an interesting electro-mechanical product range. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to projects in areas such as PCB design, analogue/digital electronics and microcontrollers amongst others.
Graduate electronics engineer responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the design and development process of products
- Helping to manage the existing product range and the process of continuous improvement
- Working with the team to confirm that products are designed for manufacture and serviceability while ensuring product quality and reliability
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of the company product ranges and technology
- Helping to develop plans to deliver customer-specific projects
- Involvement in product technical literature and design change requests
- Providing support and recommendations relating to part/component obsolescence and helping find suitable replacements.
To apply for the graduate electronics engineer, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in electronics engineering or closely related and relevant subject
- An understanding of the fundamentals of PCBs. microcontrollers and analogue/digital electronics
- Some industrial experience (post studies or via an internship or 'year in industry as part of studies) is desirable
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies
In return, the graduate electronics engineer will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you are a graduate electronics engineer, graduate hardware engineer or graduate electronics development engineer who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.