Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 - £30,000 OTE
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. 2021 has already been a massively successful year for us and we're now looking to speak to bright and aspiring Graduate Recruitment Consultants to our Professional Services teams. This means you could be recruiting into Accountancy & Finance, HR or Logistics & Stupply Chain industries.
The position will be in Birmingham office, based in the heart of the city centre, where you will be exposed to our one of a kind culture that truly embodies high performance and high reward with Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips.
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings across the West Yorkshire region
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
* Manage the interview and offer process.
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
* A Degree is desired by not essential
* A clear career path, with targets set out from day one
* Award winning training and ongoing professional development
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* Uncapped commission from day one, with a 0% threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn bonus immediately
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* The team is often treated to breakfast, lunch & social events in exchange for hard work and determination.
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market
If you are driven and motivated individual with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Helen Pearman on (url removed) to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.