Graduate Energy Consultant - Home Based
Salary up to £22,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Energy Consultant to join their well-established specialist energy performance firm. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to help clients optimise their energy efficiency and help drive their journey to net zero.
To be considered for this Graduate Energy Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Level 3 Domestic Energy Assessment qualification (Desirable)
- Knowledge of architect drawings
- Willingness to travel to sites
Working as a Graduate Energy Consultant you will;
- Complete energy assessments
- Examine and understand findings of EPCs and prepare written reports
- Complete property condition inspections and audits.
- Be organised with general administration
- Build long lasting client relationships
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and development, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.