£18,000 - £20,000
An amazing opportunity for a Graduate Assistant to join a leading and award-winning full-service law firm who have unlimited ambition and are a firm who challenge the way things are normally done as well as looking for a new, creative approach. They consider their employees the reason they are so special as a firm and offer support as well as recognising their team members efforts. Alongside this they also have a strong belief in working cohesively as a team and there never being a glass ceiling, allowing you to excel personally and within your career.
The Role will include:
- Booking appointments.
- Diary management.
- Inputting and updating key information.
- Liaising with clients to manage deadlines and any client queries.
- Assisting with the on boarding processes.
- Raising and tracking purchase orders.
- Tracking supplier invoices.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have experience working in a similar role.
- Have excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and PDF software.
- Have amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have a keen eye for detail.
- Be calm and professional.
- Be a team player.
- Be organised and able to multi-task.
If you are an experienced Graduate Assistant, I want to hear from you.
*Birmingham * Graduate Assistant * Assistant * Law Firm * Administration * Admin and Secretarial *
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.