West Bromwich/Smethwick, Birmingham
£22,000 - £25,000
Our client operates in the automotive, acoustic, audio and construction markets. They have an established customer base, exporting goods all around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects.
Looking for a graduate to support the development of our quality, safety and environmental process/audits and approvals. Responsible for coordinating activities required to ensure that the products and services provided to all customers are of the highest quality.
• Regular internal auditing, ensuring adherence to company standards and compliance with business accreditations.
• Continually monitoring and reporting internal rejections and customer complaints, to instigate root cause and corrective action to promote waste reduction and continuous improvement.
• The review, investigation, and resolution of customer complaints, visiting the customer where necessary.
• Liaising with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers, including site visits for auditing and approval.
• Routine H&S audits
• Routine 5s audits
• Managing equipment calibration
• Recent Engineering graduate
• Experience in engineering or manufacturing environment is desirable.
• A keen interest in Quality and HSE.
• Good communicator, both written and verbal.
• Proactive learner with an enthusiastic attitude.
WHAT YOU GET:
£22,000 - £27,000 (dependent on experience)
Excellent career opportunity and progression
Regular salary reviews
Life assurance after 6 month probabtion
21 days + Bank Holidays increasing to 25 days in year 2 + Bank Holidays.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.