A great opportunity has arisen for a Finance Graduate Trainee to join a company based in Reading. This is fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a market leading company offering a top training scheme. The successful candidate will be offered extensive internal training and development and you will be provided study support for an accounting qualification.
- Monthly management accounts, including commentary and variance analysis
- Preparation of month end adjustments (accruals, prepayments etc.)
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Cash flow reporting
- Supporting year-end audit and corporation tax computations
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- General Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable support
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and project work
- A recent graduate with a finance, economics or mathematics related degree (2.1 or above)
- Highly ambitious and progressive
- High level of attention to detail
- Resilient, hardworking and dedicated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to interact with other teams members and management across the business
- Recognise areas for improvement in current processes/systems and to suggest potential improvements.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.