Job Title - Client Liaison/Business Graduate
Salary -Competitive starting salary, dependent on qualifications and previous experience. Plus Veolia benefits listed below
Location - Nottingham
Hours - Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing Date - 8th December 2021
*Candidate shortlisting will take place w/c 6th December.
We live in a world that needs to take care of its resources, and our mission at Veolia is to 'Resource the World'. We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Operations/Client Liaison Graduate to join our dynamic team in Nottingham.
Environmental solutions, improving communities and protecting the environment are right at the heart of our business. Together our employees make our communities better. They are the Resourcers, behind the resources. We want you to be part of our diverse workforce!
This will be a 2-year programme starting in September 2022, which will provide you with valuable exposure and insight into Veolia services and strategic Veolia projects.
As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will go through a structured development programme, undertaking leadership, management, soft skills and safety modules with your graduate cohort.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring the Nottinghamshire contract performance information is accurately collated and reported to Nottinghamshire County Council.
- Compiling waste data information for the contract and manipulating this data to manage performance reporting for the whole integrated contract.
- Prepare data for the Contract annual report and Veolia's annual environmental report.
- Manage the compliance audits of non-Veolia sites and prepare the required duty of care documentation, for both internal management teams and Client use.
- Attend Client Meetings with Nottinghamshire County Council on a regular basis.
- Assist operational managers as required on projects or areas of need.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level qualification in Business (a minimum of 2:1 to be achieved by Sept 2022)
- Good communication skills
- Driving Licence
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience of client liaison (Desirable)
Please ensure that you complete the required assessments by entering maptq into your browser.
Please log in by using login ID: f8jr457xu1h5
Your application will only be considered once the assessments have been completed!
Our promise to you
In return, you will receive 25 days of holiday, our market-leading pension and a wide range of employee discounts. Additionally, we provide mental health and financial support because we are committed to supporting you.
Please note that if a high number of quality applications are received, this vacancy may close early. To avoid disappointment, please apply with plenty of time before the stated advert closing date.
As a proud equal opportunities employer, we are fully committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment that's diverse and welcoming. Every applicant who passes the minimum requirements for the role will be considered, no matter their age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.