A multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy is looking to strengthen its’ Agency team and is looking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious Graduate or recently qualified Surveyor to their Northwest team, based in Manchester.
The position will be to assist in the clients’ busy, fast paced and expanding agency department which works across both commercial and residential property throughout the Northern markets, although work further afield may take place when appropriate.
The candidate shall ideally be recently MRICS qualified or a Property Graduate, and candidates with experience/working within Residential Estate Agency are encouraged to apply. Full training shall be provided to less experienced Surveyors to learn and excel in this role.
Key Requirements, Attributes and Qualifications:
- A Property Graduate or recent MRICS qualified Surveyor
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- To use research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional
- Dealing with telephone/email/face-to-face enquiries
- Assist with Marketing
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts, in order to further develop business for their clients.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive, in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- There is a strong culture of teamwork within a fast paced environment but there is still the scope to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring client needs are met.
- Salary between £25k - £30k, depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits
- Excellent potential of career progression with a market leader
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV or call Andrew Kingsley on (phone number removed) for further information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.