Temporary Administrator (6 months)
Hourly rate highly competitive
Working from home, office in Glasgow
Full time, Monday to Friday (early finish on Friday)
SUITABLE FOR NEW GRADUATES
While this role is WFH, candidates must be able to commute to the office in Glasgow as the aim is to have a blended week, WFH/in the office.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- You will ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production
- To prepare and collate documentation relating to orders
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and dispatch requirement
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments, and resolve issues
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements
- Work closely with other departments to resolve service issues and drive process improvement
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Any previous administration experience would be beneficial
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
My client are open to considering Graduates for this role, so this could be an excellent opportunity to get some hands on experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.