High Growth Fashion retailer are seeking an Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk to join their vibrant finance department.
As the Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk you will assist the Accounts Payable team with general ad-hoc responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Processing invoices to payment
* End to end management of allocated suppliers to ensure invoices are paid on time
* Deal with supplier / internal complaints efficiently
* Raising appropriate documentation and sending to suppliers
* Reconcile supplier statements frequently
* Resolve queries in a timely fashion, following internal procedures
* Manage debit balances and keep to a minimum
* Raising payments in bank
* Support colleagues with tasks where necessary
* Build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ad-hoc tasks as requested by senior management
To be considered for this role you must:
* Accounting and Finance (or similar Numerical) degree is desirable
* Detailed and methodical - duties are completed in an accurate manner and irregularities are investigated
* Strong time management with the ability to manage day to day priorities effectively and within tight deadlines
* Good communication skills, able to build a strong rapport with team's key to the role
* Excellent Excel skills
* Solid accounting knowledge
For more information on this position, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.