Graduate Energy Performance Consultant - Home Based (Bristol)
Salary £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Our client is on the look out for a Graduate Energy Performance Consultant to join their dynamic and experienced team who specialise in services to the property industry across the UK.
The following duties are expected of the Graduate Energy Performance Consultant:
- Conduct energy assessments in a safe, effective and professional manner
- Regular audits and property condition inspections
- Develop EPC reports
- Personal administration
- Travel to various sites across the Bristol/South West England area
It is essential that the Graduate Energy Performance Consultant:
- Educated in an appropriate energy or engineering related subject to degree level
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Strong knowledge of excel and databases
- Understands architect drawings
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
It is desirable that the Graduate Energy Performance Consultant has:
- A City & Guilds level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment or currently undergoing the qualification
Our client is offering their new Graduate Energy Performance Consultant full DEA and NDEA training along with a highly competitive salary, generous holiday package and outstanding development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.